Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03357 CHF / UYU
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,339 ($U159,016) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)