Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,864 (€4,285) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)