Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,469 (€7,894) in Parma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (27 minutes ago)