Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 825 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.136 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,635 (€4,082) in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)