Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,768 (€5,295) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)