Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,265 (€4,498) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)