Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.987 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is about the same as in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 10,381 ($10,515) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 10,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (about 1 hour ago)