Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.074 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,159 (€7,594) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (41 minutes ago)