Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,555 (€5,114) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stuttgart costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)