Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00838 CHF / DZD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,723 (444,138 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)