Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00920 CHF / DZD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,504 (598,201 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)