Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10411 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,956 (28,396 Dirham) in Oujda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)