Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10052 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,525 (64,910 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)