Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 CHF / XOF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,346 (4,515,417 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)