Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14561 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,006 ($b41,249) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)