Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13646 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,955 ($b36,309) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (34 minutes ago)