Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 949 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14566 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,591 ($b38,386) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)