Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14363 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,091 ($b35,443) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)