Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23848 CHF / RON
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 75% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,812 (15,986 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)