Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,793 prices entered by 301 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)