Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,731 prices entered by 295 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 3 hours ago)