Cost of living comparison between Opole, Poland and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24953 CHF / PLN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,988 (19,989 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)