Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 28% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,937 (¥931,771) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)