Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00886 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 17,204 (¥1,942,743) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 16,250 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)