Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00904 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is about the same as in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 10,026 (¥1,108,903) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 10,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)