Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00874 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 12,714 (¥1,455,407) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 12,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)