Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00957 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 17,005 (¥1,776,771) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)