Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00874 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 17,181 (¥1,966,610) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 16,250 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)