Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00895 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 17,505 (¥1,956,491) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 16,250 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)