Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01842 CHF / MKD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 76% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,265 (122,935 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)