Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00886 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 18,277 (¥2,063,863) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,625 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)