Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00904 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,335 (¥1,032,439) in Numazu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)