Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00951 CHF / RSD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,204 (336,799 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (39 minutes ago)