Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00979 CHF / RSD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,978 (304,042 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)