Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00888 CHF / RSD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 36% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,587 (1,079,994 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)