Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00285 CHF / MRO
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,977 (2,452,106 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 3 hours ago)