Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11066 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,249 (47,434 kr) in Norrköping.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)