Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11190 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,812 (78,753 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)