Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11346 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,834 (86,668 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (30 minutes ago)