Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.604 CHF / OMR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,411 (﷼ 3,613) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)