Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.591 CHF / OMR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,520 (﷼ 1,745) in Nizwa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)