Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01758 CHF / RUB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,338 (руб 360,482) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (36 minutes ago)