Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01673 CHF / RUB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,940 (руб 235,471) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)