Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01471 CHF / INR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,868 (₨670,701) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)