Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.671 CHF / NZD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,853 (NZ$8,716) in New Plymouth.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)