Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.723 CHF / NZD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 26% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 12,019 (NZ$16,621) in New Plymouth.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)