Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00891 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 33% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,528 (¥1,181,367) in Nerima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)