Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00900 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 31% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,935 (¥770,395) in Nerima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)