Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,760 (COL$11,975,493) in Neiva.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)