Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09923 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,256 (63,045 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)