Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,191 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10420 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,685 (92,952 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 2 hours ago)