Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10790 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,725 (90,129 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)