Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10044 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,546 (95,048 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)