Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27083 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,275 (15,784TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)