Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31313 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,792 (R$ 18,497) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)