Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 CHF / BSD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 17% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,315 (B$8,710) in Nassau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)