Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.988 CHF / BSD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 15% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,520 (B$8,627) in Nassau.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)