Cost of living in Narbonne, France vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.131 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,018 (€5,319) in Narbonne.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)