Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14423 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,600 (元38,828) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)