Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14598 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,988 (元54,718) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (40 minutes ago)