Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 908 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14449 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,280 (22,702元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (22 minutes ago)