Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14979 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,071 (元20,503) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)