Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.756 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,556 (C$8,669) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)