Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01515 CHF / MZN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,550 (300,261 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)