Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01644 CHF / MZN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,312 (262,254 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)