Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 33% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,912 (15,597 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)