Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 28% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,884 (10,711 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)