Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.710 CHF / LYD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 33% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,928 (15,388 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)