Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02853 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,337 (187,054 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)