Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 844 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00912 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 28% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,604 (¥724,146) in Nagoya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)