Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00902 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 29% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,812 (¥866,333) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)