Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00877 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 31% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,933 (¥790,901) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (43 minutes ago)