Cost of living in Nador, Morocco vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10435 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,904 (37,416 Dirham) in Nador.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)