Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01509 CHF / INR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,768 (₨448,402) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)