Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03732 CHF / UAH
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 86% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,303 (61,709₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)