Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23204 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,481 (RM19,309) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)