Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.972 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,697 ($9,977) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)