Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.995 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 14,438 ($14,516) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)