Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,481 (5,822KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)