Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,195 (5,383KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)