Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)