Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,464 (5,818KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)