Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 809 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.579 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,704 (4,671KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)