Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00216 CHF / KMF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,568 (4,437,720 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)